Sunday, September 29, 2013

Windstream Outage and "Best Day of Jack's Life": Coincidence? I ThinkNot.

Act #272:  Unplug.

I'm writing this on my iPhone, and I have to be honest, thumb-typing doesn't lend itself to much inspiration.  So let me just sum it up for you.  This morning my husband, Adam and I went for a morning stroll, had coffee and bagels on our back deck as we watched the leaves fall to the ground. Later, we joined our son and bounced on inflatables at a six-year old's Super Mario birthday party.  We feasted on sushi and Burmese dumplings at a little hole in the wall restaurant we found just minutes from our home.  I visited with my parents for a few hours as the sunset.  Today our internet went down and incidentally, the quality of our lives seemed to go up.  In the word's of our six year old, "This was the best day of my life!"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment